WhatsApp wishes to introduce several emojis for reacting on the messages sent by the people. WhatsApp is the most popular social media through which we are interconnected with our friends, family members, cousins, and office colleagues. In recent times, WhatsApp has launched the feature of cover photos for many business profiles.
Now, just like Instagram, you will be able to like or react on the messages that someone sends you. The process of launching this feature is in progress. Very soon, you will get the service of this feature. In this article, I will tell you about WhatsApp will introduce more emojis to react on the messages. Please do carry on reading the full post to get its complete information.
WhatsApp is an American international Freeware, a social media through which we can share messages and voice Ip service that is owned by the Meta. WhatsApp has more than 5 billion downloads and 4.1 ratings on the google play store. It is 19 MB in size and is rated for 3+ children. It is being used by more than 2 billion and that too in 180 countries. It works on both mobile and desktop even if you have slow connections. It is absolutely a free app that requires no subscription fees in it.
Features of WhatsApp features
- Message across the globe
- Its connections are secured within your contacts.
- You get high voice quality as well as clear video calls.
- From this app, you can chat in several groups, which keeps you in contact and updated.
- You remain connected in real-time.
- You share your beautiful moments through the feature of Status.
- Your calls, chats, and payments are end-to-end encrypted.
Feature of message reactions on WhatsApp
The feature of message reactions is ready to be available to the users. It enables you to instantly share reactions to the messages, rather than typing and replying to them. It is launched with the feature called the Communities.
Steps to react to the messages on mobile phone
- For reacting to the message, you have to update your WhatsApp to the latest version.
- You have to long-press the message or you can double-tap on the message.
- There, six reactions will appear on the screen. You have to select one of the reactions and click on it.
- That very reaction would be sent to the next person and he will be notified about that.
- The reactions that you have made, will be seen on the message, just like the Instagram message.
Steps to react to messages on WhatsApp web
- You have to download the WhatsApp latest version.
- Then, you have to open any of the chats.
- Click on the message and then see that any emoji appears on them,
- Tap on the icon and select any of the available options.
- That reaction will be sent to the user.
Note. Since the feature is in the launch, it may be currently not available to all the users. So, the users have to wait for some time and after proper release, they can benefit from this service.