Oops! AppLock is a security application that helps you to lock your application that you don’t want to share with anyone. You can apply the pattern lock on any application that you want to be locked, and also some major features that differ this application from other app locking apps.
Now in the Modern world, data stolen is one of the major problems that majority of the smartphone users face, and they are continuously searching for the AppLock that helps and Secure their data from hackers.
But now you haven’t worry, we are here with taking an amazing app lock names Oops! AppLock, let us get a quick Review about Oops! AppLock and discuss it in brief, so keep reading till the end.
Oops! AppLock Publisher Details
Currently, Oops! AppLock Is running on version 3.3.0, This fantastic AppLock application is made by keybotivated. This application is just made for Android users, the minimum requirement to run this application is you need must use Android version 4.1 or greater than that.
It is released on the 3rd of November 2014 on the play store and the last update is on the 18th of Feb 2021.
It has more than 5000000 + downloads on the Google Play Store and has a rating of 4.0 stars, that is very hard to maintain this consistency but they doing very well. It is just 3.2 MB in size, and user-friendly as well. It is totally free of cost to use, you can simply download it from the below link:-
Also read: Vani Meetings – Share Screen While Talking
What is Oops! AppLock
Oops! AppLock is a security application that helps you to lock your personal applications using pattern lock, or using the volume button. It helps those people who want to secure their personal information to stolen by hackers.
It also helps lots of parents to keep secure the unwanted adult apps from their children. If you want to use this application you can easily download it for Free from the Google Play Store.
Features of Oops! AppLock
The main thing before using any app lock is the features of that, Some major features of Oops! AppLock is as follows:-
- Oops! AppLock Is simple to use and user-friendly.
- It helps you to lock any application that has been installed on your phone.
- This is totally invisible application.
- You can also add a pattern lock on any application and simply you can draw the pattern using the volume key as well, just you need to use the UP and Down button.
- It is a mostly secular and safest screen lock app, that no one can access it without a password.
- You can set up the different backgrounds for different application screen locks, that really enjoy you while working, this feature is provided by very few app locks applications, Oops! AppLock is one of them.
- Ans also has lots of minor and major features that you can use while accessing this application.
How to use Oops! AppLock
If you want to use Oops! AppLock then you need to follow the below steps:-
- Firstly you need to download and install it on your smartphone.
- After installing you need to click on the next button and Draw a pattern using the Volume UP and Down Button.
- Then you need to Re-enter it and then Click on Confirm Button.
- For security you need to Select a Question and then Answer it, it helps you when you forgot your password.
- As usual, you need to give permission for Usage access and Display over the other App.
- Then your fake Note-making app is successfully set up, you can now add the Application that you want to lock.
- No one has going to doubt on this app that it is an app locking application.
Conclusion:- In this article, we get detailed information about Oops! AppLock, That’s how it can help you to prevent your private information, also we have discussed the Features of Oops! AppLock, and then how to use Oops! AppLock. Thanks for reading till the end.
1. Is Oops! AppLock Safe?
Ans:- Yes Oops! AppLock is fully safe and secure, also you can read its safety protocol on the google play store.
2. What is the best feature of Oops! AppLock?
Ans:- there are lots of features of Oops! AppLock but the major one is you can lock any application with the Volume button.
3. Can we change the background of the app lock Oops! AppLock?
Ans:- Yes, definitely you can change the background of a particular app by using the Oops! AppLock.